viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

The River of Doom





Flows the river of doom
Blood and tears in one black stream 
Cold rigidity takes over my flesh 
The frozen hands of death already stretches out for it 
I wish to get up and escape
But my eyelids are already too heavy
My speechless soul alone screams in despair 
Summoning your name as a magic formula
Though I know it will not save me 
I know that you will not hear me... 
Flows the river of doom 
Two beings within one soul 
As the worst enemies, as lovers 
And the wall of silence between them like a two-way mirror
Is yours that reflection where I’ve met 
My death and my resurrection?
I’m becoming eyes that don’t see and ears that don’t hear 
Febrile non-dream sleep fills me 
Long ago there’s no return 
Long ago there’s no choice 
I would exchange my life 
For one your kiss 
Even if it costs me the Hell ... 

2011



Image from Internet.